Cyprus Workshops & Booking Form
EVENING AND WEEKEND LEVEL 1 AND 2 DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS STARTING IN MARCH, 2017. SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK A WORKSHOP.
Piazza San Marco, Venice, Italy.
Dates: Evening and Weekend Digital Photography Workshops in MARCH
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it” – Ansel Adams.
Workshop requirements: Digital SLR Cameras with manual mode function (M) on the dial.
This is a fun and hands-on workshop is designed to get you to get to grips with your digital camera settings and improve your composition.
Methodology: Small groups of maximum 10 people enable personal training with emphasis on practice. Slides with theory content and inspiring images are used to demonstrate various photographic techniques. After each step, students are encouraged to apply what they have learned with the trainers close guidance. At the end of the workshop, students receive a e-certificate of participation ready for printing and PDF files of all the presentations via e-mail. The workshops are taught by former London School of Photography trainer Alex Mita, and will take place at the Cyprus Performing Arts building in Nicosia.
Dates and Price:
- Evening Level 1 Digital Photography: 6 – 10 March from, 6pm – 9pm
- Weekend Level 1 Digital Photography: 11 – 12 March, 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Evening Level 2 Digital Photography: 13 – 17 March 6pm – 9pm
- Weekend Level 2 Digital Photography: 18 – 19 March 10:30am – 4:30pm
Workshops cost €100 per person, per workshop.
Content Level 1:
- Getting to know your camera
- Lenses (Types, focal length and uses)
- Focus (Autofocus, Selective Focus, Manual Focus, Pre-focusing)
- Manual Exposure (The Exposure Triangle)
- Shutter Speed (Freezing and Blurring Movement, Panning, Painting With Light)
- Aperture (Depth of Field)
- Other Camera Modes
Content Level 2:
- Challenging Exposures
- White Balance
- Introduction to Portraiture
- Elements of Design
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Old Nicosia (Faneromeni Area)
- Ledra Street
For more information, please send us a message at the CONTACT page. You can also contact us via e-mail: WorldPhotoSchool@gmail.com.
HOW TO BOOK
To make a booking, please fill in the form bellow, choosing your workshop. After receiving your booking, we will e-mail you with payment instructions (bank transfer). Your booking will be confirmed after the payment has been made. If you need more information, please Contact Us.